ASME Code Welders
Trident Process Systems, a fabrication company that specializes in the engineering, design, and fabrication of ASME Code process equipment for the energy industry, now has immediate positions available for ASME Code and pipe welders.
2+ years experience ASME Vessel Weld preferred. In person weld test must be completed and passed prior to hire. Must be able to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
Benefit packages are available after 60 days of employment.
• Employer paid base Medical plan
• Employer Paid Life
• HSA Account
• 401k Co. Match
• Sign On Bonus
For additional details please call 940-668-4081
For immediate consideration please apply in person at 2300 N I-35 Gainesville, TX
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Must be able to run all structural code welds
- Know how to use and read welding measuring devices to include but not limited to squares, levels and tape measures
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Understand how to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with ASME and ISO quality specifications
- Must be able to wear all required PPE
- Subject to climbing/squatting/bending/kneeling
- Heavy lifting and standing for extended periods of time