Inspects parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies to drawings and prints. Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements. Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents. Verifies test as required on all components and completed assemblies. 2 + years of related experience preferred.
- Read and interpret blueprints for the purpose of performing in-process, final inspection, and testing of ASME Code vessels and various fabricated equipment
- An understanding of Measuring and Testing Equipment /Software
- Follow shop flow to meet scheduled sequence inspection/testing operations
- Documentation for Receiving, In-process and Final Inspections
- Perform essential duties following the Quality Management System
- Report and document potential problems relating to the quality of product and/or the QMS
- Perform work in a professional and safe manner
- Follow product through the entire fabrication process
- Perform weld inspections per specified code
- Perform internal coating and external paint inspections
Trident Process Systems, a fabrication company that specializes in the engineering, design, and fabrication of ASME Code process equipment for the energy industry, now has immediate positions available for ASME Code and pipe welders.
2 + years experience ASME Vessel Weld preferred. In person weld test must be completed and passed prior to hire. Must be able to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
Benefit packages are available after 60 days of employment.
• Employer paid base Medical plan
• Colonial Life
• HSA Account
For additional details please call 940-668-4081
For immediate consideration please apply in person at 2300 N I-35 Gainesville, TX or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org