Trident Process Systems has an immediate opening for a dependable Class A CDL Driver willing to travel.
Perform the assembly of both piping skids and skidded vessel packages. Entry Level / Any assembly or oilfield experience is preferred.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assemble skidded units while working off of assembly and P&ID drawings
- Assemble both welded and threaded spool piping on skids
- Follow torque and thread engagement specs
- Measure, cut and thread pipe to hit required overall dimensions
- Maintain clean and safe work space
- Complete necessary documentation required for each completed assembly
Trident Process Systems, a fabrication company that specializes in the engineering, design, and fabrication of ASME Code process equipment for the energy industry, now has immediate positions available for ASME Code and pipe welders.
2 + years experience ASME Vessel Weld preferred. In person weld test must be completed and passed prior to hire. Must be able to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.