Assembly / Hydro
Perform the assembly of both piping skids and skidded vessel packages
- Assemble skidded units while working off of assembly and P&ID drawings
- Assemble both welded and threaded spool piping on skids
- Follow torque and thread engagement specs
- Measure, cut and thread pipe to hit required overall dimensions
- Maintain clean and safe work space
- Complete necessary documentation required for each completed assembly
- Not a controlled work environment (no A/C)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Able to operate air tools – Impacts, torque wrenches, etc.
- Ability to read blue prints, follow instructions, and read tape measure.
- Proactiveness and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eventually be able to weld minor structural I-Beam and angle iron bracing
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.