NOW HIRING for WAREHOUSE
Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and field locations. Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production. Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping. Performs cycle counts. Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts. May assist in packing, shipping and receiving. Junior level positions perform repetitive tasks following established company procedures, work under direct supervision, with decisions reviewed/made with senior personnel. 6+ months of related experience preferred.
• Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction form the Warehouse Manager
• Receives, checks in, and issues materials in support of plant construction and maintenance activities
• Maintains inventories, completes records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment
• Performs other duties and activities as directed
Trident Process Systems, a fabrication company that specializes in the engineering, design, and fabrication of ASME Code process equipment for the energy industry, now has immediate positions available for ASME Code and pipe welders.
2 + years experience ASME Vessel Weld preferred. In person weld test must be completed and passed prior to hire. Must be able to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.