Performs a variety of administrative/clerical duties. As the front office assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the front office and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Follow instructions and company procedures
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, faxing, data entry, answering phones, copying, and other duties as assigned
- Maintain data control books
Trident Process Systems, a fabrication company that specializes in the engineering, design, and fabrication of ASME Code process equipment for the energy industry, now has immediate positions available for ASME Code and pipe welders.
2 + years experience ASME Vessel Weld preferred. In person weld test must be completed and passed prior to hire. Must be able to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.